Benefits and Results
A number of organisations have achieved the standards required by the Gold Quality Mark for Team Teach. See Case Studies & Research Area for more details. The Team Teach system of quality control and assurance was a significant factor in the achievement of the highest level of National Training Award. See Case Study area for more details.
- Positive Handling Strategies are constantly being evaluated, with safety being paramount. The number of serious incidents / restraints should decrease following training.
- Training will help employers meet their obligations under Occupational Health and Safety legislation thus reducing potential liability claims.
- Learning outcomes and behaviour should improve through the provision of safe learning and caring.
- The training has a fun element. It will reduce stress, enhancing team-work, co-operation and staff morale.
- Courses are quality controlled and assured with summary evaluation reports being produced as evidence of best value.
- The Positive Handling Strategies have sufficient range and flexibility to be appropriate across the age and development range, for both the intentional and non-intentionally “challenging” individual.
- There are a wide range of research and case studies available that demonstrate the success of Team-Teach in a range of settings.
- Training enables staff to feel more confident and competent in their management of disruptive and “challenging” behaviour, reducing stress by increasing safety and security for all involved.